Dentists and cosmetic dentists are in great demand all over the country, now more than ever. As cosmetic dentistry has boomed over the past 10 years, people are now focussing on their dental aesthetics as well as their dental health.
Cosmetic dentistry was once considered only a luxury for the Hollywood celebrities and wealthy people in the world. Now, with popularity and technology, cosmetic dentistry is much more accessible to people from all walks of life.
As this is such an exciting time in dentistry, there is normally a solution for any cosmetic complaint. Everybody has a chance to achieve top dental health and their dream smile safely and quickly.
So it makes sense to ensure that your general dentist can offer cosmetic dentistry as well.
What to look for when searching for a dentist.
It’s a question you might have asked yourself and the answer really needs consideration. Dentistry is not just a smile makeover; it is an investment. An investment in your appearance, lifestyle, confidence and overall well being. You need to make sure the dentist you choose is right for you.
- Top educated dentists who undertake additional training beyond the 5 years in dental school. Cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics require additional training. Here at The Mall Stockport, all our dentists are trained in all areas of dentistry.
- The best technology is used to show patients what your smile will look like before committing to treatment. Using digital scanners and innovative software, computer mock ups of your smile can give you an accurate idea of your final result before having any treatment.
- The practice should not just be clean and comfortable but the staff should also be welcoming and available to chat at all times about any concerns.
- Financing options should be available to patients from all walks of life and these should be discussed at your appointments to ensure you can have the smile you deserve while spreading out the costs. Portfolios should be available, so that you can review before and after photos of any cosmetic procedures. This will give you an idea of the quality of treatment and how good your dentist’s work is.
- Awards and achievements that have been given to your dentist show the level of outstanding quality work your dentist achieves.
- Patients’ mental health and best interests are always at heart. No trying to sell them a procedure they don’t need or that could potentially put their health at risk. As a patient you should always feel in control of your treatment, but if the dentist disagrees they must give you adequate reasons why. Every individual’s dental needs are different and the dentist should never treat every patient the same.
- Passionate and friendly staff who demonstrate professionalism and give you a good feeling when attending your appointments.
A good dentist should leave you feeling heard and taken care of. Dentistry isn’t just a smile makeover; it is an investment, an investment in your confidence, lifestyle and overall wellbeing.
Here at The Mall, we offer the following treatments
- Boutique Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Short Term Orthodontics from Quick Straight Teeth/Invisalign
Here at The Mall Stockport, we offer a range of finance options, removing the burden of having to pay for your treatment all in one go.If you are looking to transform your smile but would like to discuss your options before making any commitments, why not book in for a consultation at our state of the art practice. From here you can meet the team, enjoy our beautiful facilities, and meet one of our dentists.